Terms & Conditions
We declare that both driver and Co-Driver:
1. have been given an opportunity to read the HERO-ERA Standard Regulations and the Supplementary Regulations for this event, and agree to be bound by them. We declare that we are physically and mentally fit to take part in the event and are competent to do so. We acknowledge that we understand the nature and type of the competition and the potential risk inherent with motor sport and agree to accept that risk. Further we understand that all persons having any connection with the promotion and/or organisation and/or conduct of the event are insured against loss or injury caused through their negligence.
2. To the best of our belief the driver(s) possess(es) the standard of competence necessary for an event of the type to which this entry relates and that the vehicle entered is suitable and roadworthy for the event having regard to the course and the speeds which will be reached.
3. The use of the vehicle hereby entered is covered by insurance as required by the law which is valid for such part of this event as shall take place on roads as defined by the law.
4. We understand that should we at any time of this event be suffering from any disability whether permanent or temporary which is likely to affect prejudicially our normal control of the vehicle, we may not take part unless we have declared such disability to the ASN, who have, following such declaration, issued a licence which permits us to do so.
5. By participating in this event, all competitors and crew members automatically grant at no cost to the Organizing Authority and the sponsors, the unrestricted right and permission in perpetuity, to make, use and show, at their own discretion, any pictures and / or motion pictures and live, taped or filmed television and other reproduction of him/her (television, press and internet) during the period of the event and after. Competitors and crew members’ name, voice, image, likeness and biographical material may also be used or reproduced in any way known.
6. By entering into this event, and agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, all competitors and crew members agree that information, although limited to: name, country and car details, will be published through, but not limited to, electronic means, such as web sites, Social Media, etc., and press outlets; newspaper reports, event reports & results in the form of Entry List and written reports.
7. By placing the entry the entrant confirms that they have read and accept the Terms & Conditions of the Cancelation Policy, applicable to the event.